* Last night's sunset (view from our front verandah captured above) and brilliant rainbow (which I was unable to capture from our back garden).
* A colleague emailing everyone in our unit a potted history of all the significant trees on campus.
* Resuming my Pilates practice, even though I am mightily sore the day after.
* My favourite weather today: sunny and slightly cool.
* Being able to provide some moral and practical support for my bff, whose mother is seriously ill in hospital, and my own Mum's strength in providing guidance and information on certain medical/logistical aspects for her.
* A long walk to a local French patisserie for treats.
* My husband agreeing to see a very special film with me next weekend. There were posters for this film all over Paris when we were there! We also loved the last film by this director and had a gorgeous day when we went to see it, five years ago.
* Picking fresh springs of daphne and putting them in little Moroccan tea glasses in the living room and study/studio.
* Starting the Soul Restoration 2 curriculum in earnest, taking my time and having it really speak to where I am right now.
* Loving messing around with paper, paint and glue and my sewing machine and typewriter!
* Deciding not to buy in to someone else's competitiveness. I'm over feeling diminished.
* Noticing some of my responses to particular things and not judging. Just stopping to wonder what the things I notice tell me about myself. Makes a refreshing change from beating myself up about them, or resisting then numbing when I fail.
* My little 'un kissing my hand at 4.30am after I got up to give her a cuddle and bring her the requisite Vegemite toast/sippy cup/paracetamol (yet another cold!), and saying with a quiet seriousness, "I'm glad of you".