Saturday, April 21, 2012
Savouring my Saturday
This week I have been grateful for...
1. Getting back into swimming after an altogether-too-long hiatus. Dragging my feet to the pool, then swimming thirty laps without too much difficulty. Feeling amazing afterwards: clearer lungs, head, heart than I've had in ages!
2. Submitting my manuscript to PanMcMillan's Manuscript Monday. "God loves a tryer" as an ex-boyfriend Irish fisherman beat poet used to say (and he should know).
3. A hysterical night of Judith Lucy with my sister-in-law.
4. Discovering this incredible talent, and making plans with my bff and the usual gang of music lovers to see her live.
5. Glorious Autumn sunshine.
6. Saying no to some things, with the support of my sensational sounding boards... and my own intuition. Feels good.
7. Being recommended to a physiotherapist who runs a local pilates and yoga class, at a time and location and cost that work really well for me, and with a practitioner less likely to trigger my introjects.
8. Writing time!
9. Some sweet and slow dawning clarity about who I am, what I have to offer and why. Pondering what this means for my creative life and online presence. Feeling some bravery emerge...
10. The plan to press "Publish", log off, then go meet my sister for a facial and manicure: part of her early birthday present for me. I'm a lucky gal!!
For more gorgeous gratitude, be sure to stop by and say "hi!" to Maxabella today!