This week, I have been grateful for:
1. Blogtoberfest12! It has been such a delight to witness all the bravery and excitement and support and connection going on. Also loving the tweets and instagrams. Thank you all, it’s been a wonderful first week.
2. The video above, posted by Lisa at noodlebubble. Just one of the many gems you’ll find by visiting participant blogs, and a real treat for this typography junkie!
3. My fabulous funny sister has started her own blog, inspired by Blogtoberfest! I have been savouring her posts, she writes just like she talks. Love, love, love.
4. I am beyond honoured to be featured at Maddabling as a Friday Friend this week. Thank you so much, Samara, for the opportunity. And looking forward to your fantastic guest post for Blogtoberfest next week!
5. A day at the beach with my little ‘un on Thursday. It was a glorious day and I made the conscious decision just to sit on the sand and enjoy it. I couldn’t help but take a few happy snaps of her in the water (and post them subsequently to instagram!) but other than that, it was a delicious slice of life offline.
6. The Mi Goals collection. O. M. G.
7. Booking tickets to see Wild Surmise with my bff in late November. A delicious night of Dorothy Porter and the lady who brought Sappho to life, who could resist?
8. Brave Girl Art School generously extending the availability of their online curriculum until 1 January. I have been so enjoying Melody Ross’ fantastic technique videos, but have fallen behind for obvious reasons! I was beginning to panic that I’d lose the opportunity to watch them all. I love it when course providers are responsive to feedback and take compassionate action. (I’d highly recommend the course, too!)
9. My Amelie outfit (I got the plum version, with matching boots). Resisting the temptation to hack myself some choppy bangs, but hearing accordions everywhere I go.
10. My sweet little girl telling me, “Daddy and I love you being Mummy.” Trying to remember this when I am giving myself a hard time for not doing/being enough for her, or him. Or me.
For more celebrations of enoughness, please be sure to stop by and share your gratefuls with my delightful friend Maxabella this week!